NEWARK, Del, Dec. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to Future Market Insights, the global hair serums ingredient market is worth US$ 1.17 Bn as of now and is expected to reach US$ 2.78 Bn by the year 2032 at a CAGR of 9% between 2022 and 2032.
Hair serums come across as hair nourishing liquids that are especially popular amongst the women. At the same time, social media influence has prompted even men to look into them. They are being used in the form of treatment generally formulated through silicones for providing protection over hair fiber.
This protection does impart shine to the hair. Also, with growing advertisements in beauty salons and media, the hair serums have gained noteworthy attention at the global level. The celebrities are also increasingly endorsing hair serums. This factor is expected to help hair serums ingredient market grow unabated in the forecast period.
These days, key participants are emphasizing on producing organic hair serums as they are devoid of any side-effects. New product launches are expected to rule the roost in the forecast period. Advanced technologies are also bound to help the product reach unexplored geographies, thereby providing an added advantage to the hair serums ingredient market in the near future.
The sedentary lifestyles have resulted in drastic hair fall. These things did go unnoticed in the last few years, but desire of having healthy hair has sprung up again. Paraben-free hair serums are being increasingly asked for.
Request a Report Sample to Gain Comprehensive Insights@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10191
Out of hair treatment serum and hair styling serum, the latter one is suggested by certain dermatologists on prescription. It, in fact, holds a larger market share and the status quo is expected to remain the same even in the forecast period. Distribution channels for hair serum ingredient market are hypermarkets, supermarkets, drug or pharmacy stores, departmental stores, and e-retailers. Hair treatment serum is preferred when hair is entirely on the verge of damage. It also proves to be costlier than the hair styling serum.
However, the fact that laws regarding approvals of consumers’ products are not uniform all over could hinder the hair serums ingredient market in the forecast period. Future Market Insights has walked through these facets with future prospects in its latest market study entitled ‘Hair Serums Ingredient Market’. Its indigenous team of analysts and consultants is there with its bottom-up approach to execute. Primary, secondary, and tertiary modes of research are being incorporated.
Key Takeaways from Hair Serums Ingredient Market
- North America holds the largest market share. This could be attributed to expanding consumer base coupled with rise in disposable income.
- Europe stands second with growing awareness regarding the importance of hair serums all across.
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate in the hair serums ingredient market. This could be reasoned with South Korea, Japan, China, and India being a hub of the cosmetics.
- Parchem supplies D-Panthenol, which serves the pharmaceutical products, cosmetic ingredients, and personal care ingredients.
- Alexmo Cosmetics supplies keratin, which is being recommended for usage in protecting and repairing hair care products, particularly in the formulations for hair damaged by hair dyeing or perming.
“With the basic advantage that air serum does act as protective layer in the form of prevention of the UV rays, and entry of dust and pollutants, the global hair serums ingredient market is bound to grow on impertinent note in the hair serums ingredient market going forward”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10191
Key Segments Profiled in the Global Hair Serum Ingredient Market
- Hair Serum Parabens
- Hair Serum Sealants
- Hair Serum Silicones
- Hair Serum Proteins
- Hair Serum Essential Fats and Oils
- Hair Serum Fragrances
- Hair Serum Alcohol
- Conventional Hair Serum
- Natural Hair Serum
- Direct Hair Serums Ingredient Sales
- Indirect Hair Serums Ingredient Sales
- Specialty Stores
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
What does the Report encompass?
- The research study is based on ingredient type (hair serum parabens, hair serum sealants, hair serum silicones, hair serum proteins, hair serum essential fats and oils, hair serum fragrances, and hair serum alcohol), by nature (conventional hair serum and natural hair serum), and by sales channel (direct hair serums ingredient sales, indirect hair serums ingredient sales, specialty stores, e-Commerce, and likewise).
- With growing penetration of internet coupled with increasing influence of social media, the hair serums ingredient market is expected to grow at the stupendous rate in the near future.
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get flat 30% discount
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
Get full Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/hair-serums-ingredient-market
Explore Wide-Ranging Coverage of FMI’s of Consumer Product Insights
Built-in Coffee Machine Market Size: The built-in coffee machine market is likely to record a promising CAGR 6.5% during the forecast period. The market is currently valued at US$ 5.82 Bn and is likely to reach US$ 10.43 Bn by 2032.
Residential Dishwashers Market Share: The global residential dishwashers market is projected to record a CAGR of 7.1% from 2022 to 2032.
Dishwasher Market Demand: The dishwasher market is estimated at US$ 34,194.8 Mn in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 58,409.6 Mn by 2032
Silicone Makeup Sponge Market Analysis: The silicone makeup sponge market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period, up from US$ 638.58 Mn in 2022
Descaler Market Forecast: Sales of descalers are expected to reach US$ 490 Million in 2032, against US$ 348 Million in 2021. The anticipated CAGR is 3.1% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]