The report offers an in-depth analysis of recent developments, changes in market regulations, product approvals, product launches, and the market behavior across segments such as type (non-surgical procedures and surgical procedures) and geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW). This report helps businesses create strategies to make the most of future growth opportunities.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis of the current market scenario and information from several leading manufacturers. Download Sample Report Now.
Key Market Dynamics
The increased demand for aesthetic operations is a major factor driving the growth of the cosmetic surgery and procedure devices market. Individuals’ self-esteem and confidence are becoming increasingly dependent on their aesthetic appearance. As a result, individuals are increasingly choosing for cosmetic operations that are both safe and effective. Through celebrity endorsements on social media, media platforms are also raising public knowledge of the benefits of cosmetic surgery, which has resulted in a rise in public awareness of cosmetic operations.
Although factors such as high treatment costs of cosmetic surgeries may impact the market growth.
Our reports covers all the major factor that drives a market along with the challenges. To get a detailed understanding of the market trend, Click here to BUY Now!
Cosmetic Surgery and Procedure Devices Market Segmentation Analysis
Segmentation by Service:
- The non-surgical procedure will gain considerable market share in cosmetic surgery and process devices. Injectables, dermal fillers, skin rejuvenation treatments, and products for cellulite treatment, hair removal, and non-surgical fat reduction are all examples of non-surgical techniques. People are becoming more interested in non-surgical and minimally invasive procedures since they do less harm to the body than traditional invasive procedures.
Segmentation by Geography:
- ROW will account for 33% of the market’s growth throughout the forecast period. In the ROW, Brazil is the most important market for cosmetic surgery and treatment devices. The market in this region would grow at a slower rate than the market in Asia.
- North America, with the United States as the main country, is another key revenue contributor to the worldwide cosmetic surgery and procedure devices market. One of the important reasons driving the growth of the cosmetic surgery and procedure devices market in the US is the presence of various suppliers that offer goods for cosmetic surgical and non-surgical treatments.
Do reach out to our analysts for more customized reports as per your requirements. Speak to our Analyst now!
Cosmetic Surgery and Procedure Devices Market Major Vendors
The market is fragmented due to the presence of several vendors. The report offers detailed information on the competencies, capacities, and products offered by major vendors including:
- AbbVie Inc.
- Alma Lasers GmbH
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Cynosure Inc.
- Galderma SA
- Hologic Inc.
- Merz Pharma GmbH and Co. KGaA
- Sientra Inc.
- Symatese Group
- Westlake Dermatology PA
Find out the top market vendors, their competition and how they excel in the Cosmetic Surgery and Procedure Devices Market in our latest Sample Report. Download our Detailed Sample Report.
Cosmetic Surgery And Procedure Devices Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Decelerate at a CAGR of 7.19%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 4.04 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW
Performing market contribution
ROW at 33%
Key consumer countries
US, Brazil, Japan, Mexico, and Italy
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
AbbVie Inc., Alma Lasers GmbH, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Cynosure Inc., Galderma SA, Hologic Inc., Merz Pharma GmbH and Co. KGaA, Sientra Inc., Symatese Group, and Westlake Dermatology PA
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Healthcare equipment
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Type
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Type – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Type
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Type
- 5.3 Non-surgical procedures – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Non-surgical procedures – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Non-surgical procedures – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Surgical procedures – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Surgical procedures – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Surgical procedures – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Type
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Type
6 Customer landscape
- 6.1 Customer landscape
- Exhibit 22: Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 23: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 24: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: North America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: Europe – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Asia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: Asia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: Asia – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 ROW – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: ROW – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: ROW – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 33: Key leading countries
- 7.8 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 34: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 35: Impact of drivers and challenges
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- Exhibit 36: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 37: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 38: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 39: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 AbbVie Inc.
- Exhibit 41: AbbVie Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 42: AbbVie Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 43: AbbVie Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.4 Alma Lasers GmbH
- Exhibit 44: Alma Lasers GmbH – Overview
- Exhibit 45: Alma Lasers GmbH – Product and service
- Exhibit 46: Alma Lasers GmbH – Key news
- Exhibit 47: Alma Lasers GmbH – Key offerings
- 10.5 Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Exhibit 48: Bausch Health Companies Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 49: Bausch Health Companies Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 50: Bausch Health Companies Inc. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 51: Bausch Health Companies Inc. – Segment focus
- 10.6 Cynosure Inc.
- Exhibit 52: Cynosure Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 53: Cynosure Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 54: Cynosure Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.7 Galderma SA
- Exhibit 55: Galderma SA – Overview
- Exhibit 56: Galderma SA – Product and service
- Exhibit 57: Galderma SA – Key offerings
- 10.8 Hologic Inc.
- Exhibit 58: Hologic Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 59: Hologic Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 60: Hologic Inc. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 61: Hologic Inc. – Segment focus
- 10.9 Merz Pharma GmbH and Co. KGaA
- Exhibit 62: Merz Pharma GmbH and Co. KGaA – Overview
- Exhibit 63: Merz Pharma GmbH and Co. KGaA – Product and service
- Exhibit 64: Merz Pharma GmbH and Co. KGaA – Key offerings
- 10.10 Sientra Inc.
- Exhibit 65: Sientra Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 66: Sientra Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 67: Sientra Inc. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 68: Sientra Inc. – Segment focus
- 10.11 Symatese Group
- Exhibit 69: Symatese Group – Overview
- Exhibit 70: Symatese Group – Product and service
- Exhibit 71: Symatese Group – Key offerings
- 10.12 Westlake Dermatology PA
- Exhibit 72: Westlake Dermatology PA – Overview
- Exhibit 73: Westlake Dermatology PA – Product and service
- Exhibit 74: Westlake Dermatology PA – Key offerings
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 75: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 76: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 77: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 78: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 79: List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]